Vatech America is a leading dental imaging company that manufactures radiographic imaging solutions for dental, veterinary, and medical fields. The company is the U.S. subsidiary of Vatech Inc. and is dedicated to providing innovative dental x-ray imaging solutions designed to enhance the quality of patient care. They are well-known for the world’s first 3-in-1 digital X-ray systems, low radiation CBCT devices, and more. Their products’ reliability and performance have made Vatech America the preferred vendor for many different clinicians with diagnostic imaging needs.
Vatech 3D Scanner | Features & Benefits
Vatech 3D Scanners provide a wide array of features and benefits to their users. Some of them include:
- Streamlining the dental workflow
- Easy-to-use user interfaces
- Allows dentists to conveniently perform specialized consultation and diagnosis
- Insight pan enabling depth added diagnostics
- Simplified canal tracing
- Natural tooth whitening simulation
- High-definition image quality
- Two-click implant simulation
- Options to add user-created consultation content
- Over 200 consultation videos
- Minimal X-ray exposure for patients
- Several capture modes including TMJ mode and bitewing mode
- Provides detailed oral information on mandibular or maxillary areas
- Reduced sensor damage from accidental dropping
- Comprehensive treatment planning in a single scan
- Suitable for most oral surgery cases
- … and more!
Popular FAQs for Vatech 3D Scanner
How Does the Vatech 3D Scanner Improve Orthodontic Diagnostics?
It provides dental professionals and patients advanced details and consistently high-quality images of the roots and anterior.
What does the Ceph Sensors Do?
Ceph stands for cephalometric. The sensor can scan two image sizes, i.e. lateral and full lateral. This allows dentists to easily select the correct image size based on their patients’ diagnostic needs. Lateral image sizes are suitable for maxillofacial surgeries and orthodontics. Full lateral image sizes are 30% wider and can show dentists the occipital area of the patient.
Is the Vatech 3D Scanner Capable of Safe, Rapid Scanning?
Yes. This 3D scanner features minimized motion artifact, which enables faster workflow. In many cases, dentists can acquire superb image quality under six seconds! This is one of the reasons why the Vatech 3D scanner has been a source of pride for any dental practice and improves the safety and health of patients around the world.
Dr. Alex is a Specialist in Using the Vatech 3D Scanner In NYC
Dr. Alex fully comprehends the importance of staying updated with the latest standards of panoramic imaging. That’s why our dental practice utilizes Vatech 3D scanners. We can provide the highest quality of patient care whilst maintaining stellar workflow efficiency. With superior image quality, you can be sure that we will develop the best possible treatment for your dental needs. If you would like to know how the Vatech 3D scanner can benefit your oral surgery, feel free to contact Dr. Alex Midtown NYC dental offices today!