Understanding Gemini Dental Laser
Gemini 810 + 980 is the first soft tissue diode laser in the United States that has a unique dual-wavelength technology. It combines the optimal water absorption of a 980-nanometer wavelength diode laser with the optimal melanin absorption of an 810-nanometer wavelength diode laser. Therefore, this dental laser instrument can be used for soft tissue surgery in the oral cavity.
Gemini laser products now comes with a Photobiomodulation (PBM) adapter, which allows dental professionals to provide safe pain management therapy for TMJ patients. Also known as low-level laser therapy, PBM is a photo-chemical reaction that enables light energy of a certain duration, intensity, and wavelength to be absorbed at a cellular level. Its non-invasive nature has been clinically proven to reduce discomfort that patients may experience, improve tissue repair, and boost oxygenation and local circulation.
Simply put, Gemini dental laser is currently one of the best ways to care for patients.
Key Features of Gemini Dental Laser
- Pre-initiated, single-use bendable tips help reduce preparation time
- Bluetooth foot pedals enable wireless control
- Sleek, innovative design and simple user interface
- 21 preset procedures in 810
- 20 present procedures in 980
- Comes with a transparent electroluminescent display
- Faster and smoother cutting action with 20 watts of peak super-pulsed power
- Enhanced ease of use and pain relief
- Autoclavable handpiece for easy sterilization
- Illuminated tips for better visibility at surgical site
Benefits of Gemini Dental Laser
- Promotes a faster healing process
- Reduces the need for stitches
- Causes less damage to surrounding gum tissue
- Provides temporary pain relief
- Relaxes oral muscles
- Improves local blood circulation
- Decreases inflammation in or near surgical site
- Improves overall cellular function, especially in stressed cells
Popular Applications of Gemini Dental Laser
- Treating gum infections
- Addressing common gum tissue problems
- Reducing the pain or discomfort caused by mouth sores
- Reshaping gums
- Removing tooth decay
- Whitening teeth
- … and much more!
Common FAQs of Gemini Dental Laser
How does Gemini dental laser products help improve dental services?
Gemini laser makes a variety of dental procedures more efficient, smoother, and faster than ever before. The diode lasers are helpful in diagnosing caries; they can increase the specificity and sensibility of your cosmetic dentist’s diagnostic process.
Is Gemini dental laser for patients?
Patients will wear specific eye protectors, e.g., Gemini Safety Glasses. Don’t worry; these important pieces of equipment will be provided by your cosmetic dentist during treatment.
Should I get deep teeth cleaning services through laser dentistry?
Tissues that were removed by the laser will regenerate during the healing period. That’s why Gemini laser reduces time in the chair due to its proven fast recovery and healing period.
Why Choose Dr. Alex?
Dr. Alex is a specialist when it comes to using Gemini Dental Laser technologies in NYC. He is a trained professional in cosmetic and laser dentistry and will deliver the highest possible level of comfort while meeting your dental needs.
Contact Dr. Alex Midtown NYC dental offices to learn more about our proficiency in using the Gemini dental laser.