What Is Full Mouth Rehabilitation?
It typically involves restorative or general dentists performing procedures like veneers, bridges and crowns, and can incorporate dental experts like endodonists, orthodontists, oral surgeons, and periodontists. The actual requirement for full mouth rehabilitation may result from:
- Teeth lost due to trauma or decay.
- Fractured or injured teeth.
- Teeth becoming worn as a result of tooth grinding or long-term acid erosion.
- Ongoing complaints of headache, jaw, muscle pain requiring adjustments to the occlusion.
Why Get Full Mouth Rehabilitation?
Once you undergo full mouth rehabilitation, there are a number of benefits you can receive, including:
- Healthy gums after treating gum diseases.
- Pain relief due to improper bite and misaligned jaw.
- Overall a confident and healthier smile.
- With restoration of the lost bone in the jaw, there is a stable and strong foundation.
- Refreshing and sharp facial contours which usually concave in due to missing tooth.
The Process of Getting Full Mouth Rehabilitation
Most rehabilitation involves multiple office visits. Depending on the situation, the treatment may take place up to 12 months, involving procedures like:
- Periodontal care and prophylactic teeth cleaning.
- Lengthening of crown to expose healthy tooth structure for possible bridges or crowns.
- Gum tissue contouring.
- Positioning temporary restorations to make you accustomed to new teeth and the feel of bite alignment.
- Placing permanent restoration, such as bridges, inlays, veneers, crowns, made from ceramic.
- Braces for perfection alignment of teeth.
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth.
- Soft tissue or bone grafting to improve teeth stability.
Popular FAQs for Full Mouth Rehabilitation
How long does it take?
Depending on the patient, their treatment plans and goals, the timeline can differ. In a few cases, it can be done in a couple of weeks. Complicated problems such as missing teeth may need multiple treatments over a period of time.
What is the cost involved?
The expenditure on full mouth rehabilitation also depends on the condition of a patient. The dentist will evaluate your present oral health and various treatments options, before finalizing the cost for the entire procedure.
What it is like to see yourself smiling brightly?
The first thing that people notice about you, is your smile. You can change your smile and also your life with full mouth rehabilitation. It is a sign of good oral health!
Why Choose Dr. Alex Full Mouth Rehabilitation In NYC
At Dr Alex practice, we do not compromise with the quality of equipments and instruments we use for treating dental conditions. With years of experience, Dr Alex has dealt with various complex issues, ensuring satisfactory outcome for his patients. We give our 100% to meet the dentistry requirements of our clients, as per the condition.
Looking for a complete full mouth rehabilitation package at a reasonable cost? Get in touch with Dr Alex Midtown NYC dental offices today!